We rely on each member of the community to keep each other safe. While there is no guarantee of safety in attending in-person experience, the following is intended to mitigate risk and exposure as much as possible, while providing for a meaningful in-person experience.
Prayer Services and Gatherings:
- Participants are STRONGLY encouraged to wear a mask throughout services and to any indoor events.
- All food and eating will take place in our outdoor covered spaces (even in rainy weather).
- We will utilize outdoor spaces whenever possible for social events.
Returning to the Synagogue Following a Positive COVID-19 Test:
Do not come to the synagogue if you are experiencing any communicable symptoms of illness: COVID-19, cold, or flu.
- Do not come to any gatherings if a roommate has an active infection or is in quarantine.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you may return to the synagogue only after ALL of the following are true: you have waited five days from a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis; you are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication); your symptoms are improving.
- For more information about returning to the community and/or to use a quarantine calculator, please refer to the CDC guidelines.