- This event has passed.
Sun, May 2 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Blood Drive is back at AA! Come give the gift of life by donating blood to someone is need. The health and safety of our donors is the number one priority of the synagogue, our co-sponsors, and the Red Cross. That being said, we will abide by the following CDC safety protocols:
- Blood donations will be by appointment only (no walk-ins). Schedule your appointment by clicking the button below.
- All donors and staff will be required to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout donation process.
- All donation chairs will be a minimum of six feet apart.
- All donation chairs will be sanitized between each donor.
- On arrival, remain in your car, and text one of the following numbers to let us know you have arrived: 404.456.6171 (Gail Solomon); 404.661.3631 (Gary Alembik). Wait for a reply before entering the building.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering the building. If your temperature is over 100.4, you will be deferred.
- Please fill out your rapid pass on the morning of the Blood Drive (it must be filled out day-of). Use the zip code 30327.
- After donating, please sit for a few minutes to be sure you are okay. Packaged snacks and drinks will be available. Please no congregating or visiting at the tables.